I don't have much to report, but thought I would do a blog entry anyway! Today we went to a mall play area with some friends and as soon as we got there, Allie took off to play with the big kids without even one little glance back at me. While I'm happy she's an independent and social baby, I am also a little sad that she's growing up so, so fast!
We got back from the mall and, in my attempt to keep us as germ free as possible before we head home for Christmas, Allie promptly got a bath. And, because she looks so cute in just a diaper, I had to take a few photos.
Still her favorite place to hang out. Thanks Gagu and Pappee!
I NEVER get tired of watching Bella and Allie play. We're so lucky to have such a sweet puppy and such a sweet baby!
And then Allie wanted to read a book. She is really interested in books and loves it when Dan and I read to her. Now that she can stand up, she can pick her own books. Just like her mom, she's a Winnie the Pooh fan!







No comments:
Post a Comment