Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One Year Appointment


Allie had her one year appointment yesterday and I think I'm still in shock! I can't believe we were discussing whole milk, peanuts, shellfish, all the stuff she'll start eating and drinking now that sounded SO far away for SO long. My baby isn't a baby anymore. Here are her stats according to my pediatrician friend Angela who charted them for me this morning:

Weight: 22.10 pounds, 50-75th percentile (She has weighed this for 3 months. She also eats like a maniac. But, she is in CONSTANT motion, so that is why she doesn't gain any weight. The dr. isn't concerned about her lack of weight gain since she is still a healthy girl!)

Height: 29 inches, 50th percentile

Head: 17.7 inches, 50-75th percentile

Allie isn't walking on her own, but is cruising around with her stroller. Most of the time as she's walking with the stroller she is laughing hysterically. Of course when I bring out the camera to capture her cuteness, she becomes as serious as a heart attack.



Her new favorite toy is mama's cell phone.




This is the look I got when I asked her who was calling. It must have been a courtesy call!


I'm sure I'll more updates this week as I reflect upon the first year of Allie's life.




No comments:

Post a Comment