We had a wonderful Mother's Day today. Highlights included sleeping in, going out to lunch, and swinging by Babies R Us to buy Allie some toys for the backyard. Let's just say Allie made out like a bandit on Mother's Day. But, isn't the best gift a mother can receive a happy child? I think so.
Please note Allie's walking skills. She is now a pro and I'm a happy, happy mamma to have her walking!
Allie got a new water table and I think it is pretty fancy. Her ongoing obsession are balls, and I'm happy to report there are 5 balls that came with this water toy. It's a bit cold to fill with water today, but she still had a blast playing with it!
But the big deal is this little gem we saw and decided Allie had to have.
She was completely terrified at first. Good thing daddy was there to comfort her.
Once she realized daddy wasn't leaving her, she had a lot more fun.
She really liked the slide.
Bella was a tortured soul because she could not figure out how to get herself inside. Unfortunately for Bella, she's just going to have to learn to be okay staying a couple feet away from us when we are playing with this particular toy. For those of you that know Bella, know that this could spiral her into a deep depression.
In completely unrelated to Mother's Day news, Allie's new favorite spot to hang out in is the teeny, tiny space between her crib and dresser, behind her garbage can. Can somebody please tell me what is up with these toddlers contorting their bodies to fit into the smallest possible space? I guess as long as she doesn't get hurt, I'm okay with it, but she does have about a thousand toys just down the hall!











It looks like you didn't over-do it AT ALL at BRU. Seriously? A blow up bouncy room? Shouldn't you start small and work your way up??!? Happy you all are having fun. Maybe that toy was more for you and Dan than for Allie?
ReplyDelete