I have so much to blog about since we just got back from a wonderful vacation in Whistler, BC and Vancouver with my entire family. Due to the fact that I took over 300 photos on this vacation and am about to leave on a solo trip back to the states for one of my college friend's wedding, I don't think I'm going to be updating my blog this week.
But, to tide some of you over until next week, here are a couple shots of my bathing beauty. Allie loved the pools at both hotels.
Not a bad view (of Allie or the mountain!).
Allie getting ready to head down to the pool in her robe the Fairmont provided. Could the robe be any cuter?
I promise to update with photos and details from our trip soon! Hope everyone is enjoying these last precious weeks of summer. I know we'll be soaking up all the warm sunshine before the cold, long winter sets in!


No comments:
Post a Comment