Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Girl's Best Friend

Yesterday Allie brought this cut out over to Dan and said Santa.  Dan asked her if she wanted Santa to bring her some diamonds for Christmas and she said yes.  I guess the saying "diamonds are a girl's best friend" starts at a VERY young age! :)


Seriously though, Allie's best friend is Bella. I was thinking I haven't had very many pictures of Bella on the blog recently and I thought I needed to add some.

My "first baby" is such a sweet dog and she is still full of life energy!!!  At the dog park people always think she's a puppy, not a 4 year old golden retriever.



She spends most of the day smiling like this.



Unless she's too busy with Allie to smile!



Best buddies!   


I took these pictures yesterday after Allie's hair cut. Isn't her new bob adorable? She cried through the entire hair cut and every time the scissors cut, she told me it hurt.  She's just a teeny, tiny bit dramatic! I really have no idea who she gets it from. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment