Tonight Dan and Allie went to a birthday party for one of our friend's daughters. I stayed home because I'm sick. It is a strange feeling to be alone in the house without the pitter patter sounds of my little toddler running around, but I am enjoying the peace and quiet as I try to get better before Dan goes back to work on Monday!
I thought I would take the time to blog about Allie's two big gifts from Santa (with a little help from Poppy and Gagu and mommy and daddy).
Here is her all time favorite, the kitchen. She calls it "Allie's own kitchen" and she is right about that! Her daddy was SO sweet because he put the kitchen together while Allie and I were in MN. And then he went shopping to fill each cabinet/fridge door/microwave/oven with a special gift for Allie. Allie loved seeing the kitchen and finding all of her surprises. I loved the fact that Dan took the time to make Allie's Christmas even more special. He is such a great daddy!
She loves to cook in the microwave. As she hits the buttons, she says "beep, beep, beep". So cute.
It's ready mommy!
She loves to call Gagu and Nana on the phone.
And wash her dishes. I am crossing my fingers she'll still like washing dishes when she's old enough to help us! :)
And washing her hands.
She loves her own kitchen!
She also got an easel and takes her artwork very seriously.
This is the look I got when I asked her to smile for the camera. She looked at me like this and said "no picture mommy, come color with Allie". As much as I wanted a smile, I was more proud of her 7 word sentence, which is becoming more and more common. It is so fun to really hear her opinion on everything...and I mean that...everything! :)














No comments:
Post a Comment