This week was the last week our MOM's group met. It is very bittersweet because it is likely the last full MOM's semester I'll be able to attend. These women (and a few that are missing) are very special to me because they have truly become my family here in Canada. In this photo alone we have representation from Brazil, the UK, the US, and Zimbabwe (sort of). In the next 4-6 months four of the women in the photo pictured are moving, back to the UK, Zimbabwe, Regina, and the US. Even though this group will never live in the same city again, I truly believe they are friends for life because once friends become like family, there is no distance that can keep a friendship apart. Thank you ladies for your friendship, your support, your compassion, and your help with Allie when this mommy has needed a break! :) I couldn't have asked for better friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment