Allie had so much fun on Halloween. She started the day by potty training herself (more on that in another post) and ended the day with loads of candy!
We went trick or treating at a mall with friends. Here are the three girls again.
Trick or treating in a store. A much warmer way to trick or treat!
I think Allie was trying to con this sales associate into more than one piece of candy. I don't think it worked.
At one point Allie went into a display case. You can't really tell, but she was twirling around in the display case, putting on a show. She isn't a drama queen or anything! :)
The best shot I could get of all the kids.
Allie got sick of trick or treating at the end, so just plopped down on the mall floor and started eating her candy.
Getting ready to head out trick or treating. Lady Bug Girl, Bumble Bee Boy, and Bingo (Lady Bug Girl's dog). I love the first photo because you can tell how happy Bella is just to be included in the fun!
We took this photo for my Aunt Sue. She made me the trick or treating pumpkin when I was a little girl and now Allie uses each year. She loves it.
So, in all seriousness, the picture below shows what Canadian kids really look like when they head out trick or treating. The temperature when Allie and Dan left the house last night was 18F, but with wind chill, it felt like 6F. I'm proud of my little Canadian because she stayed out for 45 minutes. It did help that they went trick or treating with our neighbor friends.
Heading out.
The whole crew.
![]() |
| Dan, Luke, Sophie, Brent, and Allie It was a wonderful Halloween. Although I loved seeing Allie and her buddies in costume, I think my favorite part was that Allie potty trained herself! :) |












No comments:
Post a Comment