Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Allie Update


Since I've been a bit delinquent in posting, what with the move and ALL the unpacking, I've decided to do an update on Allie.

She has adjusted very well to her new life in Canada. The only issue we've had is that she isn't sleeping as well, likely because it stays light so late here and gets light so early. She's not sure what is going on, but mom and dad hope she figures it out soon so we can all sleep a little better!

She had her four month appointment last week and she's a healthy little girl. She is 14 lbs. 8 oz and 25 inches long. This puts her in the 80th percentile! The doctor declared her very healthy and even commented on how alert she was and how happy. I'm such a proud mommy! :)

Here are some recent pic's. I'll be back to blogging at least once a week!










No comments:

Post a Comment