Friday, June 11, 2010

Gagu and Pappee come to visit

Gagu and Pappee came to visit last week. Dan was working very long hours for Cargill's year end, so they came to keep Allie, Bella, and me company. We had so much fun!

We went to the Saskatoon farmer's market and bought veggies, bread, and flowers. I'm going to try my very best not to kill the flowers!


Bella loved our neighborhood dog park in Minneapolis, and it was sad for her to leave all her buddies there. But we've found a new one here that she loves. It's a HUGE off leash park that runs alongside the Saskatchewan River. Bella loves to swim in the water and run along the shoreline chasing birds. Pappee and Gagu wanted to check out Bella's favorite place in Saskatoon, so we all took a walk to the river.



We also went to the Berry Barn where Pappee and Gagu could try some Saskatoon berries, which are famous in this part of Canada.





Allie made out like a bandit throughout their visit. Gagu brought Allie a bunch of summer clothes from our favorite store back home, Target. I never realized how much I loved Target until I've been forced to shop at Walmart! Allie also got to take a trip to Babies R Us to pick out a new excersaucer and some baby DVD's. Lucky little girl!





It was a wonderful vacation and we can't wait to have Poppee and Gagu come back for a second visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment