I am such a big girl! I can sit up all by myself!
I try REALLY hard to pull myself up without any help. My mommy says I'm already doing pilates, but really I'm just trying to sit up.
Okay, fine, I can't pull myself up yet, but look at me sitting up with no help. Go me!
Oh no, I'm falling and I can't get up. Somebody help me!!!
Phew, I didn't get hurt. I'm going to try again. Oh wait, Bella's here. I have to play with her for a minute. She's the best puppy in the world!
Okay, here I go, sitting up again.
TIMBER, I'm falling...again!
That really, really hurt. Mommy, hug me!!!!
Oh wait, I found something to chew on. I'm feeling better.
Phew, that was exhausting, but I'm smiling again!
PS: Nobody tell my daddy my collar was popped this whole time. He already makes fun of me for being born in Edina. I don't need to give him more ammunition! :)
TOO CUTE!
ReplyDelete