Last week I got to start solid foods! I've been eating rice cereal for awhile, but now I've been eating avocados and just this week I started my new favorite, bananas.
As you can see, I've never missed a meal in my life. People see me and say things like, "she looks really healthy". Or, "how much does she weigh?". Or, "she's only 6.5 months?" My mommy tells me I look perfect, I just like meal time more than any other time of the day. And, I would like to state for the record that I'm only in the 80th percentile. 20 percent of girls out there are bigger than me! :)
In this one you can see I even popped a button. I'm so embarrassed!
Here I am eating my new meal of rice cereal mixed with avocado. Yum!
Yay mommy! I love this new food!!!
This is what starts to happen once I get full and a little bored. Take the hint mommy, I'm done!
I love trying new foods. Sometimes mommy gets sad because she says I'm growing up too quickly, but I try to remind her that I'm not even 7 months old yet. There is still plenty of baby time!
No comments:
Post a Comment