We've had a few weeks of constant sickness in the Mauer household. The main culprits are colds and pink eye, which we've had a total of five times despite my CONSTANT attempts to disinfect this house. The current pink eye score this month is Allie 3 times, Lisa 2 times, Dan zero times. Dan has more than made up for it with a serious cold that involved him hacking all night, every night for over a week.
To top it off, the snow has hit Saskatoon. So, we are truly holed up inside our house!
Here's the weather outside:
(Sorry for the garbage cans. It's garbage day)
We've been hanging out in our PJ's a lot more than normal:
(We are still having some hair issues!)
And we've been watching videos more than normal. God bless Baby Einstein!
We leave tomorrow for Minnesota. Fingers are crossed that pink eye stays away and that our colds are on the mend. I have a long weekend up at the cabin with my college girlfriends. Dan and Allie will have family time while I'm gone. Then, Allie and I are going to stay in MN all next week while Dan has a work conference in Minneapolis. I can't wait to see family and friends and get a bit of a break and some ME time. Here's hoping that we're all healthy enough to enjoy it!






Mercy and I sitting here looking at your pictures. Mercy said, that's Allie!
ReplyDeleteI'm very sad to see the snow. If it's there I suppose that means it will eventually make its way here. boo.