Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cammie

I realize how much I talk about how wonderful Allie has been since Cammie's arrival. It is true, and I am SO proud of her.  But, part of the reason that she is so good is because Cammie is such a great baby.  She has a fussy period every night at about 7, but otherwise she really only cries when she is hungry.  As a result, Allie still gets a lot of my attention and I'm not very stressed. The days are manageable.  I thought I should give Cammie some credit for things going pretty smoothly these last few weeks.  :)

All that to say, sometimes the days do get long.  Today it was 13 hours before I had a moment to myself, including using the restroom. But, Cammie went to sleep almost an hour ago and I've been enjoying some relaxing time before bed. It is so nice!

My pretty girl!


Thanks for the adorable outfit Gagu!  


Cammie smiled for the first time at me this week. LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment