Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Bully


I hate to admit it as Allie's mom, but Allie can be a bit of a bully. I think it's because she's always been the only girl amidst an array of boys and feels that she has to be tough to fit in. Mostly she's a sweet, adorable little girl, but every once and awhile, she turns into a bully.

It all began at three weeks with her buddy Charlie Pieper. She is FIERCE!


Two weeks ago, Allie picked on sweet Carter. Carter is six weeks younger than Allie and hangs out with us girls all the time. He's a very laid back little guy and, as you can see, Allie took advantage. She wanted his soother (as they call them here in Canada), and she was going to get it!





Thankfully Carter knows that Allie loves being his buddy, and was quick with a few smiles to smooth things over. What a sweetie!




It's a good thing Allie is only 7 months. I have a lot of time to work with her on her manners and teach her how to be a lady! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment