I can hardly believe it, but our baby is 9 months old today. I cannot believe how quickly time seems to pass, but I can honestly say that each new phase of Allie's life is more fun than the last.
Today was an exciting day for us. Allie greeted me from her morning nap like this:
She was yelling (not crying or screaming), at me almost as if to say, "mom, what can you POSSIBLY be doing that is taking you SO long to get me up!"
But once I walked in the room she was so happy to see me!
She then proceeded to show me her new tricks that she performed for the FIRST time on her 9 month birthday. (Some of my friends probably can't believe she's just now pulling herself up in her crib, but she's always been a sleeper and used her crib for just that!). Dan and I will be lowering the crib first thing tomorrow morning!
For her afternoon nap she greeted me like this:
Now she knows her own strength!
Today was also the first day that she started to cry when I left her in the gym daycare. Previously she could have cared less.
A few things haven't changed. She still loves the camera strap (or teether!).
And, even though she's nine months, she still went to bed at 5:51 PM. Getting her past that 6:00 PM bedtime continues to be a struggle for us. It's a good thing she sleeps 12-13 hours at night!
So, to my sweet little girl who blessed us more than we could imagine 9 months ago, we love you!!!
(Allie at 2.5 weeks old)













No comments:
Post a Comment