Today we went to a Halloween party for Allie's little buddies and it was our first chance for Allie to wear her Halloween costume. For those of you that know me, you know that I LOVE pumpkins! So, Allie just had to be a pumpkin for her first Halloween!
Angela and Everett came over before the party so we could have an individual photo shoot. It looks like Allie has a new boyfriend (sorry Carter!). Look how they are holding hands.
Allie is really putting the moves on Everett. I think this is love! :)
Here are some of Allie's buddies. We didn't get it together to take a picture until most of the kids had left. At least we got some of them! Allie is the oldest and, as usual, the only girl.
I think Allie must really like pumpkins too because she stayed in her costume (hat and all) for about an hour after we got home from the party. Here she is with her favorite toy.
Sharing with Bella!











No comments:
Post a Comment