I wanted to capture what Allie has been busy learning and doing since her 9 month birthday really seems to have triggered lots of changes in her. We witnessed a lot of firsts this weekend,
At nine months Allie:
- Crawls, which also means she terrorizes poor Bella!
- Claps!
- Has the craziest baby hair I've ever seen. It continues to grow...in every direction!
- Giggles and smiles ALL day long.
- Pulls up on furniture.
- Says dadadada and we think she understands what she saying. (I ask myself, why not mamamama? I certainly practice with her enough. But, what can I say, she’s a daddy’s girl!).
- Has 2 teeth on the bottom.
- Loves to throw balls, especially Bella’s baseball.
- Wave hello and sometimes goodbye.
- Very ticklish.
- Eats three solid meals a day, including finger food. Her favorites are, bananas, waffles, sweet potato, and rice cereal.
- Will only cuddle if nursing or very tired. Otherwise she is way too busy checking out her world to cuddle.
- Has two favorite toys, an empty water bottle and Bella’s baseball.
- Weighs 20 lbs. 13 oz (80th percentile) and is 27.5 inches long (50th percentile).
In addition to all her firsts this weekend, Allie did have one second. She (and mom!) got pink eye for the second time. When I took her to the doctor the doctor said Allie was the happiest sick baby she had seen all week. I’m so proud! J
Here are some photos of Allie's recent accomplishments. She looks a little sick because of the pink eye and a cold she's getting over. Poor baby!
Crawls!







Looks like Allie is a candidate for the Brazillian Blowout. Alex won't cuddle either, whenever I try to, he just repeatedly sits up, as though he is missing out on something better.
ReplyDelete