Our "baby" turned 15 months old on Friday. She is definitely a toddler, but I still call her a baby because she will always be my baby!
At 15 months Allie:
--weighs about 24 pounds, which puts her in about the 60th percentile. They didn't measure her height, but judging by how her clothes fit, I think she is still in about the 50th percentile.
--still mostly cruises around by crawling even though she can walk just fine. She is ON THE GO and crawling for her is still faster, so she can't be bothered to slow down and practice walking. My girl is a mover!
--talks all the time and knows more words that I can even count. Her favorites are; mama, dada, hi, more, uh oh, whoa, and WOW. She must say whoa and wow 20 times a day. I love that her world is filled with such wonder that her best response is whoa and/or wow, always with a big smile and a look towards mama and dada to make sure we are seeing the same amazing things she is. I love how her little mind absorbs everything!
--is miss independent. She wants to try everything by herself which makes me both proud and a little sad at the same time. Time sure is flying.
--finally understands to treat Bella gently. She likes to pet Bella and hug Bella. Unfortunately, there is a good six months of hair pulling that Bella will not easily forget. Now when Allie tries to pet her, Bella typically jumps up and moves so as not to risk a good hair tug.
Happy 15 month birthday sweet Allie!
A couple shots of miss independent. She isn't going to smile when I want her to. She will smile when SHE wants to!
Here she is walking.





No comments:
Post a Comment