Pigtails!
Yay for pigtails!
I can't believe how difficult it is to get a 14.5 month old to sit still long enough to put these in. This mom needs some serious practice! Allie's hair is at that awkward stage that I'm sure all girls go through when the sides of their hair have to grow out to the same length as the back. Often times her hair looks sloppy so I decided we needed an intervention this morning, hence the attempt at pig tails.
Another first is that Allie has the croup. This was diagnosed by Dr. Lisa Mauer! I'm not 100% sure, but she seems to have all the symptoms. No fever and a bad cough at night. After what we lived through in January and February, this is a piece of cake. But, I never like to see my sweet girl suffer, even a little. Here's hoping she gets over it quickly!


No comments:
Post a Comment